Marketing that gets results is an art form and one mooboo are leaders in.
But first, imagine having the best solution to a significant problem and no one knows about it because your secret is hidden deep within the most remote desert known to humanity. A far distant page in the depths of the Google search pages and so far out that no one ever lands on it. Not a nice thought hey.
Well, you could have the best product or service in the world that helps solves the problems of consumers or corporations locally or globally. If they cant see you, they don't know you even exist and if that's the case how can they buy from you? If they cant buy from you, that means your not selling, and, well we all know what follows shortly after that.
Online marketing is just as important as offline however what is absolutely imperative is the way in which the two are synthesized and targeted. We have plenty of mind dazzling facts however here are just a few to get you thinking...
- 96% of Millennials have joined a social network
- Facebook tops Google for weekly traffic in the USA
- RADIO took 38 years to reach 50m users
- TV took 13 years to reach 50m users
- Internet took 4 years to reach 50m users
- IPod too 3 years to reach 50m users
- Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber and Britney Spears have more Twitter
- followers than the entire population of SWEDEN, ISREAL, GREECE, CHILE, NORTH KOREA, AUSTRALIA, SWITZERLAND, IRELAND, PANAMA, NORWAY
- 50% of mobile internet traffic in the UK is for Facebook. Imagine what this means for bad customer experiences
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- Google owns YouTube
Think about this. Google are an online search engine / marketing portal where you find products or services. Google invest in direct mail marketing. Hmmm, something to think about...
"Effective marketing is to bring awareness to the value that you can add to resolving a problem that exists for a person or an enterprise that then inspires them to take action toward the acquisition of your product or service"
- Sanjeev Desour
If you want to make more sales than we dare you to give our marketing strategies a go! You'll wish you had done so earlier.
Contact us today.